Hey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottD13

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm Scott former brewer getting back into the swing of things. Got my first kit for my 21st b-day.

I guess I did the same as most, syrups kits, to syrups original recipes, to dmes, and finally the leap to all grain. Over the years I've gotten rid of everything but my two 6.5 gal c-boys and my all grain pot. You should have seen the look on my father's face two days after Christmas of 1996 when I drilled a hole in the side of that pot, he almost flipped his lid!

Anyway I was cleaning out my Mother's basement, she's moving, and found the c-boys and my old recipe book, so I'm making a come back.

Entered a few brews in different events a long time ago. Best finish was a Belgium Double in the top 10 at the Best of Brooklyn, still nothing spectacular.

But in 1997 I had the pleasure of spending the day brewing with the head brewer of the Publik House in Patchogue, NY. Great guy, dream come true, never did get the chance to go back and try the brew I worked on, piety.

Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself cus I've got a lot of catching up to do.

See ya around!

Still deciding!

Just got a growler of Wit from Triumph Brewery in Princeton NJ, it's sparked my intereste in Wits again. Bit late in the season though....

I'm a huge fan of Belgium beers, it'll be someting Belgian!

Somerville said:
Try cloning Biere du Boucanier's Golden ale...thats Belgian...and tell me how it goes! haha just kiddin...its an idea though... :D

NO! not that one , it's dangerous. Kicked my butt after 5 of 'um and damn near burnt my house down.

Welcome back Man!

Sudster said:
NO! not that one , it's dangerous. Kicked my butt after 5 of 'um and damn near burnt my house down.

Welcome back Man!

Now THAT's a beer!

Thanks

it's really good, could use a bit more orange peel for me personally, but over all really good. All the beer I've had there is excellent.

I was out of town for 2 days so sorry for the late response.

Thanks to all who welcomed me. I'm sure I'll be picking your brains in the comming weeks!

Back