• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Blichmann QuickCarb for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cornelder

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This Blichmann QuickCarb system was used about 5 times and it worked well. After each use it was cleaned with PBW, then rinsed thoroughly, so it’s in great condition. Manual and carbonation/temp chart included. Will ship within continental USA, or pickup in central Indiana. Asking for $100 + shipping cost.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Just a thought; Rather than sell it, have you considered repurposing it? ...The stone can be dropped into wort to oxygenate and the pump can be used for closed transfers to save CO2.
..just a thought.
:mug:

An excellent suggestion for both but I have an O2 wand and because I am very sensitive to oxidation, I want to continue closed transfers using CO2. 🍻

Back