Going Industrial.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've just about nailed my cleaning supplies so I don't pay HBS prices.
pict00013dd3.jpg

1.25 ml per liter for no rinse I can get 400L of cleaner from it
At £3 it makes it 0.75 pence per Liter of seriliser
or round 80 brew sessions at 4p per session:ban:

Cleaner:
I've just found this.
pict00192wa1.jpg

5kg for £10

recomended dose for 10l = 75g
I'd say for a full session I'n need up tp 50l to do kegs etc.

Around 70p per session for 14 sessions.
(Any cheaper solutions that doesn't involve work?)

for microbial preparation of operative sites.

Cool...now you can use your stuff for operations...

Seriously, it's always cool to find stuff that is used for other purposes, but is the same as what you'd find in a HBS, just cheaper. I use maltodextrin powder to add body to some of my beers...but I buy it from nutritional/bodybuilding websites for scores less than what I'd pay for it with a homebrew supplier.

I should do the same as you Orfy. I actually work for a huge chemical company that works in the restaurant, dairy, hospitality (and more) industry. But none of the stuff is near my office so I'd have to order it. Then I'd have to figure out what of the 1000s of sku's is it I'm after since I'm IT so clueless on products.

Anyone know of good sanitizers at Ecolab (Henkel in Europe) let me know so I can get the employee discount! :D

I bought this almost two years ago at the cattle and feed store. It's original purpose is to sanitize udders for the milking machine. $19.99 a gallon and I'm still not halfway done with it yet!

nipplesantizerwu7.jpg

Nipple Sanitizer!

Back