Kegerator, schmegerator....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neckbone

Reaction score
Who needs a kegerator when you have one of these. Now all I have to do is figure out how to can my brew, then go back to college, take a good load of engineering classes (which should take me 5-7 years), build it up, and I'm the envy of the neighborhood. :fro:

[ame]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/445498/robotic_beer_launching_refrigerator/[/ame]

It is cool, I will say... but cans? Who drinks from cans?

It needs to toss 40 ouncers... like the 40 oz. of High Life I'm drinking right now :drunk:

problem is, you are stuck drinking miller lite out of cans...LOL!

If you are slick you need to rig it up to shoot a 20ft chilled beer hose to you, then reel it back in after you press a button on the side of the spicket :)

Better yet, motorize your entire keggerator and hook it up to radio control... then you can drive it over to you :)

Ooh, that's a good idea sirsloop.

I'm a giant nerd so when I build a kegerator(and I already know I will, there's no denying it.) I'm going to put a tread on it so that I can have it roll to me. Hmm, I'll also have to hook it up to battery power and make it a docking port so that it can charge itself...

Man. That's why I can't think about these things. The gears are already going out of control.

Yeah, that's what I want;A bunch of whiny motors and gears interrupting my TV watching only to throw me a subpar beer in a can that I can't open for 15 minutes. I'd pummel a human that threw me one of my beers, why should the noisy machine be any different.

SayWhat1 said:
Ooh, that's a good idea sirsloop.

I'm a giant nerd so when I build a kegerator(and I already know I will, there's no denying it.) I'm going to put a tread on it so that I can have it roll to me. Hmm, I'll also have to hook it up to battery power and make it a docking port so that it can charge itself...

Man. That's why I can't think about these things. The gears are already going out of control.

Might as well attach a Roomba to the bottom of it while you are at it.. that way it can also clean up the chips/pretzels so SWMBO will be less likely to be upset when you throw a party.. Also them Roomba's are quiet like ninjas so that might help too!

SpamDog

SpamDog said:
Might as well attach a Roomba to the bottom of it while you are at it.. that way it can also clean up the chips/pretzels so SWMBO will be less likely to be upset when you throw a party.. Also them Roomba's are quiet like ninjas so that might help too!

SpamDog

oh crap... not a bad idea. Its a kegerator that drive around AND cleans up after you.

Back