New Belgium Brewery - Interesting Facts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hooray for New Belgium. I contribute my part in that all my bottles and six pack carriers are recycled. Of that, a good 50% are New Belgium.

saw that last night on NBC evening news, just happened to sit down when I got home from work and turned on the TV to see NBB. They are regularly rates as one of the best employers in Colorado. They make you take home a case of beer a week, you get a cruiser bike after working there for a year, and after a few years they send you to Belgium for a beer tour....not bad...

The one time I was at the brewery, I went to a special seminary given by Peter Brouckart (sp?) the brewmaster on the role of micro-organisms in the brewing process. They fed us, gave us all the beer we wanted, and I hung out afterward at the bar with Peter where he opened bottles of some special beers and gave my buddy and I a private tour. Oh, and I went to buy a couple hats and a glass, and the woman at the bar had just closed down the register down and told me to just take the stuff...nice company!

Latest posts

Back