Need Help finding an online HBS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forrest

Reaction score
Westminster, Uk. But only till the end of Decembe
My local Homebrew store is currently checking to see if they can get some of the ingredients I need. If they can get them however, I will probably be forced to buy a full bag and all I need is 13 lbs. I love Northern Brewer. They always have every thing I ever need or want in stock. But the problem I have with Northern Brewer is that they are in Minn. I live in Savannah Georgia so unless I place a small order with them. It cost almost as much to ship the items as the items cost. So I was hoping someone could recommend a good online homebrew shop that is in the Georgia area (can be in any of the surrounding states) I have checked the homebrew shop thread and have not found one that has everything I need.

I am really having problems finding one that carries Crisp Malting Company products which makes some of my favorite and more often used malts.

Crisp is the company that my local homebrew store is checking to see if they can get.

Any recommendations?

Austin Homebrew has flat shipping ($5.99) on most orders.

I've always found the shipping charges from NB to be fair and comparable to any of the online places, and it's not THAT much closer to me.

Listermann's (http://www.listermann.com/) has free shipping east of the Mississippi for orders over $35. I've dealt with Dan Listermann for years. He really knows his brewing and provides great customer service. I also use one of the mills he manufactures and wouldn't trade it for any of the other mills out there.

Wayne
Bugeater Brewing Company

Thanks, got an email from my LHBS just awhile back saying that they could not get Crisp Malts. I also emailed Austin Homebrew. Even though it is not listed on their website, they do carry Crisp Products. I also looked at Listermanns website. They also do carry some Crisp Products. I think between the two of them, I should be able to get everything I need. Thanks again,

Back