Any good sources for 3 gallon cornelius keg's?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StudentBrewer

Reaction score
I can only seem to find new ones, and they all run around $100! Anyone know a source for reasonably priced (used or new) 3 gallon kegs? If source posting is not allowed, please PM me. I know that 5 gallon kegs are much cheaper but my mini fridge isn't big enough. Thanks

StudentBrewer said:
I can only seem to find new ones, and they all run around $100! Anyone know a source for reasonably priced (used or new) 3 gallon kegs? If source posting is not allowed, please PM me. I know that 5 gallon kegs are much cheaper but my mini fridge isn't big enough. Thanks

Good luck! I've been searching high and low for some used 2.5 or 3 gallon corny's, with no luck.

I did find a local ad once where this guy had six 2.5 gallon ones for $25 each. I was planning on buying all of them, but he said they all went within 1 hour of his ad posting. I was too late. DAMN!

If you find a source, PLEASEEEEEEEE LET ME KNOW TOO!!!!!!

Thanks,
Ed

I found some 3 Gallon Ball-Lock Kegs (Used) at this place for $65.
And these on ebay, this one for $52 and this one for $54. I've heard that some of the ebay links won't transfer so here are the item #s:

Good luck,
Wild

Back