Hopdawgs.ca

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birvine

Reaction score
Over the past few weeks I have been contemplating updating my equipment. Specifically I wanted to add some stainless valves to my BK and HLT so I don't harm myself by dropping a big pot of hot liquid onto myself.

On Friday I called Chris at Hop Dawgs and without me quite knowing what I wanted he made some recommendations and after a few back and forth e-mails and calls, he sent out my package yesterday morning from Vernon, BC, to my wee village in northern Ontario.

Though I don't yet have the goods, hats off to Chris for spending the time getting me organized with what I needed (well, wanted) and getting it on its way so quickly.

Thumbs up.

B

Received the items yesterday and was VERY impressed with the packaging of the items as well as the quality of the items. I installed the fittings into my MLT, had my machining friend install the weldless valve into my BK and will work on installing the valves into the HLT this weekend.

Thanks Chris!

B

I have had good service and prompt shipping from them.

Another vote for Chris from Hopdawgs.ca My wife surprised me with a new Barley Crusher for my bday, and she said he contacted her with an exact shipping quote within 30 minutes and had the package at our doorstep in just 2 days. Excellent process, excellent packaging, and excellent customer service.

Back