how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1714998152520.jpg

The only good experiences I had at a tennis court was when I was in grade school and it was popular to kick playground balls over the net during recess. I don't remember there being a game with rules that we were following, we just did it for something to do.

The only good experiences I had at a tennis court was when I was in grade school and it was popular to kick playground balls over the net during recess. I don't remember there being a game with rules that we were following, we just did it for something to do.
Good experiences on tennis courts: Ghetto-blaster playing ABBA and roller-skates!

.....just watch out for those small stones.

🛼:ban::bigmug:

I live in South Korea and see this game played on the neighborhood tennis court most evenings.

Back