i'm a big boy! let's see if i can proove it and not leave evidence!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic - In Remembrance 2023
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the 21st century Bracc!

šŸ¤£ damn that other tip of the BB gun/code toggle switch helps too! now if i want to remove evidence, i know how to do it! and i love a pat on the back instead of the usual "WTF, that makes no sense?" :mug:

I'm so glad I decided to check the site one more time before bed.

Update: I also just noticed that the "I quit smoking" and "Pipe Smoking Lost Art" were both replied to within minutes of each other (by different people fortunately) and appeared nearly back to back in the recent activity log. I get a kick out of the little things.

Last edited:
I'm so glad I decided to check the site one more time before bed.

Update: I also just noticed that the "I quit smoking" and "Pipe Smoking Lost Art" were both replied to within minutes of each other (by different people fortunately) and appeared nearly back to back in the recent activity log. I get a kick out of the little things.
yes that is ironic.

I also just noticed that the "I quit smoking" and "Pipe Smoking Lost Art" were both replied to within minutes of each other
well depending on where you stand on it... it'll be 5-20-2022 when you get up.. :mug: i replied to this....and i'm going to insert this....and have some fun too with the BB gun!
yes that is ironic.

i'm not sure if that means i'm adult, or an adolescent? but at least i'm wearing pull ups!

Last edited:
Back