Keggle.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BasementBrewmistress

Reaction score
I don't see a lot of press here for kegglebrewing.com, but I just received my order for 2 reconditioned ball lock cornies and couldn't be more pleased.

The order was placed Friday, and I received an email from Terry on Sunday that the shipment would be on it's way by COB Monday. I'd expected it to take much longer.... Well, UPS got here less than an hour ago. Not only that, the kegs appear to be in great shape, clean and lubed. I pressure tested them while running star san...no problems at all. I have a broken finger and separated shoulder on top of having RA, so the thus far problem-free kegs are a HUGE bonus!!!

I'm glad to have supported a fellow HBT member and will do so again when my other half lets me have the credit card back! :mug:

Yep. Saw it as soon as I posted, and thought I'd corrected the url, but somehow I screwed it up anyway....

Thanks on the other stuff. It's frustrating to be slowed down!

Latest posts

Back