Parade of Darks @ the Wynkoop Denver

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zman

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone going to this? It looks like it will be a good time I am volunteering to pour at this event for my HBC (5280 Fermentation Society). It is not a 5280 sponsored event from what I understand but our fearless leader Charlie Berger is one of the brewers @ The Wynkoop. It is 1-5pm. http://www.wynkoop.com/happenings.html

I'm hoping to volunteer as well- emailed Charlie last night, haven't heard back. Seems like a fun time.

Are you in 5280 as well?

I'm subscribed to the Google Group, haven't been in town for a meeting since I first heard about 5280. I'm hoping to make it on Monday to the meeting, we'll see how work is.

I'm subscribed to the Google Group, haven't been in town for a meeting since I first heard about 5280. I'm hoping to make it on Monday to the meeting, we'll see how work is.

They are doing sensory testing of off flavors. Should be pretty interesting

How was it? I ended up having a crap load of chores to do, so didn't make it down. Going to try to make it on Monday.

How was it? I ended up having a crap load of chores to do, so didn't make it down. Going to try to make it on Monday.

It was a lot of fun. SOme really good brews and it was pretty packed. Hope you can make it to the meeting. IF you have any stouts and porters made bring some

Latest posts

Back