Parts washer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cougfan97

Reaction score
I saw this at harbor freight
60769_I.jpg
https://m.harborfreight.com/20-gal-...p-60769.html?utm_referrer=direct/not provided and immediately thought of my lower back. The pic doesn't do it complete justice, but you can basically just have a screened tray at the bottom and cleaner that continuously recirculates. Has anyone ever seen/tried something like this? It seems like I could hose things off then clean and sanitize with this counter height recirculating sink/pump and nozzle.

What - and how may of them - would you be cleaning with this?
I can't imagine having enough brewing bits needing cleaning at one time to rationalize that painted steel thing taking up space.

Otoh, a cheap plastic slop sink that can be used for cleaning random bits, washing carboys and kegs, and testing kegs for leaks?
Yes, definitely. That's how I went...

Cheers!

I could see using that on equipment and bottles, might be worth a shot if you have the room.

I have one of those I bought years ago for cleaning car parts with solvent. I would have to say no way, this is not food grade it is made in China with Cheap Chinese paint. It stinks bad as most China tools from HF.

Don't get me wrong it is a great tool but not for anything that contacts food.

Latest posts

Back