• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York STM Instruments eDrometer - Digital Hydrometer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorrak

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
STM Instruments eDrometer - Digital Hydrometer - $275 + shipping, firm.

2018-02-04 10.05.44.jpg

Includes: eDrometer & Sample Syringe - I will email you the PDF of the manual.

If you're looking to measure the gravity of your beer then this thing is awesome.

The STM Instruments eDrometer is a digital hydrometer - not a refractometer - which means that you don't have to fuss with calculators post fermentation and can trust that the readings you get are accurate. It allows you to get a hydrometer reading with ~12-15 ml of wort/beer, which lets you keep more of your beer in your fermenter and less in a hydrometer test jar.

I'm looking to clean out my closet of accumulated equipment, and have a glut of devices that can be used to measure specific gravity. At the moment I have two digital hydrometers and as a result am looking to sell this one off.

Want to see the eDrometer in action next to a bunch of other equipment used for sensing specific gravity? Take a look at my Great Gravity Showdown thread and see how it stacks up.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM with your ZIP code and I'll get a shipping quote together. I'm guessing to most destinations it will be between $12-15 sent USPS Priority Mail /w Insurance.

STM Instruments eDrometer - Digital Hydrometer - $275 + shipping, firm.

View attachment 556538

Includes: eDrometer & Sample Syringe - I will email you the PDF of the manual.

If you're looking to measure the gravity of your beer then this thing is awesome.

The STM Instruments eDrometer is a digital hydrometer - not a refractometer - which means that you don't have to fuss with calculators post fermentation and can trust that the readings you get are accurate. It allows you to get a hydrometer reading with ~12-15 ml of wort/beer, which lets you keep more of your beer in your fermenter and less in a hydrometer test jar.

I'm looking to clean out my closet of accumulated equipment, and have a glut of devices that can be used to measure specific gravity. At the moment I have two digital hydrometers and as a result am looking to sell this one off.

Want to see the eDrometer in action next to a bunch of other equipment used for sensing specific gravity? Take a look at my Great Gravity Showdown thread and see how it stacks up.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM with your ZIP code and I'll get a shipping quote together. I'm guessing to most destinations it will be between $12-15 sent USPS Priority Mail /w Insurance.
i am searching for that STM edrometer. i have one that no longer works properly. i cannot recalibrate it and the scroll button will not work. it is not a battery issue. having a hard time trying to find/purchase one of these. i live in Kitchener, Ontario. Canada. can you help me with this purchase and if so how much $$?
Marie Graham/The Wine Cellar, Kitchener, Ontario.

Back