Yet another DYI Plato scale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1000001203.png
1000001203.png

What does your hardware setup look like ? I see you have 4 displays, how many of those are connected to kegmon ?
I have 2 esp's for kegmon to support 3 scales (one have 2 scales and another 1 scale) ... 4th screen is Arduino code looking into 3 pressure inputs so not related to kegmon (will be nice to add pressure readings to kegmon in future 😁)

I have 2 esp's for kegmon to support 3 scales (one have 2 scales and another 1 scale) ... 4th screen is Arduino code looking into 3 pressure inputs so not related to kegmon (will be nice to add pressure readings to kegmon in future 😁)
That explains the setup then, thanks. Well pressure sensor is a project that I have been working on for a while but more focused on fermentation. I will do some tests to see if I can figure out why the graphs are not rendering correctly. Can you capture and share some logs from the serial that would help to figure out what is happening. you can DM me instead of putting in the forum

That explains the setup then, thanks. Well pressure sensor is a project that I have been working on for a while but more focused on fermentation. I will do some tests to see if I can figure out why the graphs are not rendering correctly. Can you capture and share some logs from the serial that would help to figure out what is happening. you can DM me instead of putting in the forum
Great, will do it as DM today evening (CET). Thanks a lot

Back