This category contains all of the miscellaneous information about beer that doesn't directly relate to the beer brewing process, brewing ingredients and equipment, or styles of beer. This includes:
Beer people and organizations
- Beer people
- Homebrewers, professional brewers, writers, podcasters, and anyone else who might be of interest to the homebrewing enthusiast.
- Beer organizations
- Nonprofit groups, companies, regular homebrew competitons, and any other group supporting home fermentation.
Beer resources and media
- Beer books
- Noteworthy books on beer and brewing
- Beer podcasts
- Audio and video online media about beer and brewing
This is by no means intended to be a comprehensive list of breweries, just a collection of breweries that have been visited by Homebrew Talk members.
- [Craft Beer Club (12 beers a month, 3 each of 4 different styles, chosen from among the 1,600 craft breweries in the U.S.): http://www.craftbeerclub.com]
Miscellaneous beer information
- Beer chemistry
- More technical information on beer and brewing
- Beer and brewing terms
Recipes for beer relates foods
Treberbrot / Spent Grain Bread
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Beer information"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.