• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Upper Michigan/Wisconsin 3 vessel all-electric HERMS with tippy dump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The time has come. :( It's time to downsize and say goodbye to my well loved HERMS. Two March pumps, a control panel with 110v outlets for the HLT stirrer, the pumps or even a fan. HLT has a 5500 w ULT element, while BK has a 4500w element. HLT has a copper HEX coil, bottom draining, and it's own March pump. Mashtun is bottom training, with a 'jay bird' false bottom. I did mostly 11 gallon batches, but any size batch from 4- 12 would work with plenty of room for a rolling boil in the BK. Dedicated March pump to the hot side as well. Counterflow chiller included. Brew stand has 6 wheels to be moveable. Lots more included- camlocks, etc, that will all be included. It's not pretty, but it's made at least 200 batches of great beer.

Unfortunately, getting older (and not stronger) is the only reason I'm selling. I need to get back to small batches and am planning on a small all-in-one and 3 gallon sized batches.

I don't even want to think about how much money I actually have invested in this, but with me being so rural and not that many new homebrewers coming along, this is priced to sell fast at $1000. I have more photos (well, I can walk in there and take more), and of course can answer any questions. Price also includes a overnight stay with a dinner and homemade wine if you're coming from a distance.

Attachments

• brewery.jpg
    brewery.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 0
  • brewery2.jpg
    brewery2.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 0
Back