Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to the roots: name that skyline!
1714921533153.jpeg

Frankfurt (Main) it is - you're on!

I took this pic of the "Mainhattan skyline" (how she's called by the locals) about 10km to the west last week. We had kind of a good view during our stroll that day.

Thats a good question. Apparently not quite according to the interweb (because I had no idea).

I also didn't realise "Alps" was actually a specific place and not a generic term for mountain range. We have the "Southern Alps" here in NZ, it's not them.

Then... it must be Lecco!

Have you been there?
It's about the distance Franz-Josef Collingwood from me, only with more motorway through Austria and South Tyrol ...
Lecco is correct.

Me and another Guzzi nut spent a few days there 10 odd years ago. Mandello apparently isn’t good for much apart from the Guzzi stuff(which is excellent).

You’re up.

Neither Barcelona, nor Toledo.

I'd say that this landmark is at least as famous as the works of Gaudi in Barcelona - if not more so.
Some buildings in Toledo may have also experienced a similar architectural influence to the one we are looking for, but definitely not as pronounced.

Back