What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my Apera PH60 meter and extra cal solutions from Amazon. I had the meter in my wish list and it was >$100 for quite a while. Then it dropped to $79 and I pulled the trigger.

Saw your post and checked the price. Still $79 so I picked one up too. Happy with it?

Saw your post and checked the price. Still $79 so I picked one up too. Happy with it?

Very happy with it. It's very stable, when calibrating it's off only a few hundredths or so. No idea of the accuracy, as I don't have a good lab model to compare.

I'm told the probes will last 1-1/2 to 2 years. Amazon has replacements for around $30.

Very happy with it. It's very stable, when calibrating it's off only a few hundredths or so. No idea of the accuracy, as I don't have a good lab model to compare.

I'm told the probes will last 1-1/2 to 2 years. Amazon has replacements for around $30.

Sweet. I was waffling on a new Milwaukee but at this price this one seems hard to beat. Thanks!

Back