Do the Perlick 650ss and 690ss look the same?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philly224

Reaction score
I have a perlick 690ss that keg connection sent me by accident when I ordered the 650ss. The creamer feature on it is completely useless in my opinion so I want to order the 650ss. My question is does anyone have both? Do they look exactly the same? I'm about to add another faucet and I want them to look identical but I'd like to be able to save a few bucks and get the 650ss.

Thanks!

I am not sure what your aim is. Do you want a faucet that doesn't have the creamer feature? Both of those do. If you want one without it you want the 630ss.

Hard to say for sure since I have the 525ss and one 630ss.

A search found these two:
http://www.northernbrewer.com/perlick-650ss-forward-sealing-flow-control-faucet
http://www.homebrewing.org/Perlick-690SS-Creamer-Faucet-SS_p_6155.html

I would return the wrong one and get ones that are the same. If there isn't a difference outside there will be internally.

Only the 690ss has the creamer feature but they both have flow control which I want. It's too late to return the 690ss as I got it a while ago but I'm adding a two tower faucet to my kegerator and just want both to look the same on the outside.

Thanks!

Only the 690ss has the creamer feature but they both have flow control which I want. It's too late to return the 690ss as I got it a while ago but I'm adding a two tower faucet to my kegerator and just want both to look the same on the outside.

Thanks!

OOPS.

I have not felt the need for flow control or creamer so I never looked into the difference. Though some beers with little head may benefit from the creamer. But then again I really don't care how much head my beers have.

The pictures looked the same but given the need for different internals the outside may have to be different for accommodating them.

The 650ss and 690ss are identical save for the different faucet levers.
With that difference at the inside end, you'll never tell they're different from the outside...

Cheers!

perlock_600_series_parts.jpg

Back