What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cold Smoke
7852528D-C1D0-44E5-B4B9-10DC15E4EA3D.jpeg

I mean how good does that Maibock look ? That’s what this hobby (lifestyle) is all about . Warms de cockles of me ‘art , lads . I feel like a pint right now just looking at that !!
For me, the presentation of a beer is critical. If a beer looks muddy (unless the style calls for it) and foamless, my brain makes me believe it's not a quality beer.

Last day in the Finger Lakes region of NY, heading home tomorrow. Will take a different route, crossing into Ontario just north of Niagara Falls, then back across the border at Port Huron, MI, and staying the night in Paw Paw, MI. Then to WI to visit my brother and on home.

Went to Star Cider again in Canandaigua this afternoon for some apple squeezins. I had a bourbon barrel-aged cider, Mrs. Stout had a ginger apple cider.

20240520_144220.jpg

IMG_4850.jpeg
IMG_4851.jpeg
IMG_4852.jpeg
IMG_4853.jpeg
Dinner with the boss after a busy day in the DC area. Now at Aslin on my way back to the hotel. The stout pictured is Werk.
I had the pleasure to meet @MaxStout and Mrs. MaxStout earlier this week for lunch while they vacationed in my neck of the woods. I wish I had more time to meet back up with them. Safe travels back home!

Back