Hops Direct — 20% off everything for Father's Day, no code needed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some really great deals here. In my experience, these guys are every bit as good as YVH and often cheaper.

http://www.hopsdirect.com/

Bend is awesome. Spend some time recently at a golf resort (tetherow) last year, but I was blown away at how nice the little town of Bend was on the Deschutes. I'd move there!

On topic, I've been buying from Hops Direct for many years. Very good prices, but typically slow delivery (which I'm fine with).

I really love Bend, but it's growing fast. You should move here soon if you want to, before SF techies price everyone out. :D

On-topic, FedEx 2-day was comparable to Priority Mail when I had a few pounds in my cart. USPS is cheaper with smaller orders, though. I've never had orders take more than 4-5 days to arrive with these guys, similar to YVH in my experience.

(p.s., I'm also a Florida boy and Oregon is superior in most ways, IMO.)

Seems like a lot is older stock, like 2017. Has anyone noticed a significant decrease in quality? What’s the oldest stock you’d feel confident buying?

Back