12 Beers of Christmas - 2023 Edition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three bottles of Cherry Dubbel arrived safely today from @kwilson16.
12BOC-CherryDubbel.png

Thanks Kevin!

Took a sample of my beer from the tap last night, and while taste is good, and unique I’ll say, it’s not carb’d to where I’d like it, so mine will not go out this week as planned, but should be able to get them packaged and ready to ship next weekend, still out in plenty of time for holiday enjoyment.

I received @kwilson16's package today. All intact and into the refrigerator.

On the spiced bourbon stout front, packing material has been acquired and I will be canning later today. The packages might not go out until Monday but I'll update when I get them sent!

Kegged the Lambic today. And I made a small mistake. Life got in the way, and I didn't plan well enough in advance. So rather than try to drink 2 cases of 12oz bottles in a week, I am opting to send everyone 500ml bottles instead. Hope that's not a problem.
IMG_4949.JPG

Kegged the Lambic today. And I made a small mistake. Life got in the way, and I didn't plan well enough in advance. So rather than try to drink 2 cases of 12oz bottles in a week, I am opting to send everyone 500ml bottles instead. Hope that's not a problem.View attachment 834813
That doesn’t sound like a problem at all 😂. I’ll be sending 500ml as well.

You surely arenn't proposing opening 12 bottles during one call, so I am wondering just how would this work.
(Seriously, I am curious what is being proposed here.)
It should 10 beers, I believe. I wouldn’t need to open my own and I think we had one brewer that didn’t follow through. I’m sure that I could round up a couple club members to dispose of the excess.

Regarding the zoom - I’m in, but need someone to organize.

Here is a pic of the caramel quad, carbonation is coming along… color seems right, taste is unique… get a bit of heat from the alcohol, and sweetness from the caramel… I don’t get any toffee flavor. Admittedly - I cut off the heat on the caramel out of fear of scorching it… but it’s an enjoyable beer, look forward to all of you trying it
IMG_3158.jpeg

Latest posts

Back