2 bags

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was totally ready to dismiss it before looking at the pic.

Apart from. Having to stir in a slightly strange motion, that's actually a good way to do that.

Cheers apple

Appreciate the kind words. I use the ubiquitous white plastic mash paddle to stir. I hold the top with my left and keep it in one place. Then with my right hand lower on the handle i whip the cheap plastic tool back and forth at considerable speed for 5 g batches and much more carefully there.

oh this is very smart...
i like to use the non pully system and lift the heavy bag instead of going to the gym!

Appreciate the kind words. I use the ubiquitous white plastic mash paddle to stir. I hold the top with my left and keep it in one place. Then with my right hand lower on the handle i whip the cheap plastic tool back and forth at considerable speed for 5 g batches and much more carefully there.

A stiff wire whisk breaks up dough balls much faster and easier than a spoon. You probably don't need to stir all the way to the bottom of the mash tun as dough balls like to float on the surface.:ban:

Latest posts

Back