• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 20 LB C02 tank (used) - For sale or trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CliffMongoloid

Reaction score
I have a 20LB C02 tank for sale or trade.

I am looking to get $75 for it. FIRM or i would trade for a double regulator - since this would be what i bought with the money from the sale.

I am open to other trades as well - let me know what you got. Does not have to be homebrew related.

Thanks

Mike

As a side note, I just bought one of these

http://www.midwestsupplies.com/brew-logic-double-gauge-regulator.html

It is cheap, but I have had it shipped already and it seems pretty solid. I did some searching about it and what I found is that Midwest says they source the parts and build them themselves, so are able to pass on the savings.

No one had any thing really bad to see accept that the adjustment is a little touchy so you adjust and give it a minute, and there are no shut off valves.

I don't have mine hooked up yet so I can't say for myself.

As a side note, I just bought one of these

http://www.midwestsupplies.com/brew-logic-double-gauge-regulator.html

It is cheap, but I have had it shipped already and it seems pretty solid. I did some searching about it and what I found is that Midwest says they source the parts and build them themselves, so are able to pass on the savings.

No one had any thing really bad to see accept that the adjustment is a little touchy so you adjust and give it a minute, and there are no shut off valves.

I don't have mine hooked up yet so I can't say for myself.

Thanks for the insight man,

Did you hook it up yet? hows it work?

thanks Mike

Thanks for the insight man,

Did you hook it up yet? hows it work?

thanks Mike

No I have not. Still need a CO2 tank! and I also need faucets and a tower, so it will be awhile. All I can say about it was when I googled it I couldn't find anything negative and that it seems solid. The gauges do seem a little cheapy. Perhaps that explains the person that said they are a little touchy to adjust.

Back