42% off whole store!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't Label Peelers always having a MASSIVE SALE!!!!!! the brings their prices down to about where everyone else is?

I dunno about that. Over the years I've bought quite a few pounds of hops from Label Peelers at competitive prices.
Would be sorry if they're failing...

Cheers!

Isn't Label Peelers always having a MASSIVE SALE!!!!!! the brings their prices down to about where everyone else is?
They have a lot of targeted sales with large percentages off of specific categories. Can't say much about a lot of them as it's generally not anything I need but the times I've ordered the sale prices have been decent or I wouldn't have ordered! I did put an order in last night for some liquid yeasts, some cleaning brushes, StarSan and a new 2000ml flask. Good prices on White Labs yeast, most were $6.09 and the flask price was good. Decent price on a 5000ml flask ~$35 but I figured I could make do with a second 2000 ml. Big sacks of grain were pretty low but you do have to pay shipping.

This is their 20th Anniversary sale so I wouldn't worry about it too much @day_trippr.

Got some wine kits for a real good deal. Plus some yeast (Omega Bayern, dipa, and saisonstein)and hops. Deals are hard to come by nowadays.

Back