After a 9 Month Lay Off From Brewing...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLinNH

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
WOWZERS!!! For a guy that went many years of brewing 10 gallon batches every other weekend, I just took a nine month lay off from brewing. Sure as hell I have my reasons why. More like a bunch of significant contributors to make nine months of no brewing. Well, brewed an NEIPA today. I figured, what the hell. let's brew my second most labor intensive batch:cool:. All said and done, 14 gallons of 1.064 wort tucked into the fermenator with a 78% eff. rating. Already making my list for next weekends batch:rock::rock:

WOWZERS!!! For a guy that went many years of brewing 10 gallon batches every other weekend, I just took a nine month lay off from brewing. Sure as hell I have my reasons why. More like a bunch of significant contributors to make nine months of no brewing. Well, brewed an NEIPA today. I figured, what the hell. let's brew my second most labor intensive batch:cool:. All said and done, 14 gallons of 1.064 wort tucked into the fermenator with a 78% eff. rating. Already making my list for next weekends batch:rock::rock:
Welcome back to the grind of brewing! Life does get in the way sometimes. Bet it feels good to be back!

Back