• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale All-grain setup - free to good home

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
All-grain homebrew equipment is free to a good home! Must pick up from Columbia, MD. Everything is in good shape and produced several award-winning beers at the Outlaw Homebrew Competitions. If you're willing to pay, I will donate all proceeds to the HomebrewTalk.
  • Chest freezer (approx 7 cubic feet) used as a fermentation chamber for lagering, comes with A419 temp controller.
  • Grain mill “Barley Crusher” malt mill, model 50125A.
  • Two large stainless steel brew kettles with valves fitting ½ hose (one for hot water and one to boil wort).
  • Two copper coils for chilling the wort, smaller coil fits inside igloo cooler (included) and the other is submerged in wort kettle.
  • Coleman “ultimate extreme cooler” (70 quart) modified for mash tun with digital thermometer, filtering valve, and mash paddle.
  • 7 carboy fermenters, all PET “Better Bottle” with stoppers and airlocks ranging in size from 3 to 6 gal.
  • Bottle filling bucket with auto stop from Northern Brewer.
  • 161 beer bottles (all in boxes with inserts, plus two extra boxes), plus capper and crown caps.
  • 11 swing top beer bottles (16 oz) with extra seals.
Many extras including:
A couple cases of wine bottles, wine corks, and corker. Blows off bottle, funnels, thermometers, three hydrometers, two vinometers, various pipets, muslin mesh grain sacks, racking cane, auto siphon, screens and filters, tubing, etc.

Attachments

• SouthernWortLab1.jpg
    SouthernWortLab1.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • SouthernWortLab2.jpg
    SouthernWortLab2.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • SouthernWortLab3.jpg
    SouthernWortLab3.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • SouthernWortLab4.jpg
    SouthernWortLab4.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
I am interested in the chest freezer/temp controller! I'm located in College Park. Do you have some rough dimensions? Trying to get an idea if it might fit on my cargo rack behind my Jeep. Thanks!

I am interested in the chest freezer/temp controller! I'm located in College Park. Do you have some rough dimensions? Trying to get an idea if it might fit on my cargo rack behind my Jeep. Thanks!
Someone picked up the freezer yesterday, but everything else is available including the temp controller.

Oh my gosh, this is incredibly generous! (I have no need for any of it, but I just wanted to say that.)

All-grain homebrew equipment is free to a good home! Must pick up from Columbia, MD. Everything is in good shape and produced several award-winning beers at the Outlaw Homebrew Competitions. If you're willing to pay, I will donate all proceeds to the HomebrewTalk.
  • Chest freezer (approx 7 cubic feet) used as a fermentation chamber for lagering, comes with A419 temp controller.
  • Grain mill “Barley Crusher” malt mill, model 50125A.
  • Two large stainless steel brew kettles with valves fitting ½ hose (one for hot water and one to boil wort).
  • Two copper coils for chilling the wort, smaller coil fits inside igloo cooler (included) and the other is submerged in wort kettle.
  • Coleman “ultimate extreme cooler” (70 quart) modified for mash tun with digital thermometer, filtering valve, and mash paddle.
  • 7 carboy fermenters, all PET “Better Bottle” with stoppers and airlocks ranging in size from 3 to 6 gal.
  • Bottle filling bucket with auto stop from Northern Brewer.
  • 161 beer bottles (all in boxes with inserts, plus two extra boxes), plus capper and crown caps.
  • 11 swing top beer bottles (16 oz) with extra seals.
Many extras including:
A couple cases of wine bottles, wine corks, and corker. Blows off bottle, funnels, thermometers, three hydrometers, two vinometers, various pipets, muslin mesh grain sacks, racking cane, auto siphon, screens and filters, tubing, etc.
Everything is gone! The last pieces were claimed today. It was nice to meet some local home brewers!

Latest posts

Back