• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Another Budbo Freebie

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budbo

Beer is good
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
OK the last time I gave away 2 sabco keggles and the recipient has since vanished from the board and I suspect sold the items so this one has conditions:

You must be an AG brewer: You must be a paying member of the board

PM me your story, I replaced this with a Therminator and would prefer this time to give my old items away not only to someone who can use them, but someone who needs them because they would suck at making one (like me) and can't afford to buy one.

PU available in SOMD.. shipping You pay (actual cost) if your story pulls a heart string, I may even pick up shipping.

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg

Nice thing to do, but if someone can't afford one chances are they wouldn't be a paying HBT'er.

Hopefully it gets put to good use!

Well after reading the PMs the Chiller goes to jschein, his story was moving and hit home, He is a paying member who I trust will use the chiller well, I will be covering the shipping on this one.

Back