Anyone plan on ordering over $30 from northern brewer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jharmon203

Reaction score
I received a gift card for christmas to northern brewer but I hardly order from them anymore. I tend to go to my LHBS in combination with other smaller brew supplies for what I typically purchase.

My next purchase is a grain mill. I had this dinky philmil that was single roller about 2 inches long that took forever to grind grain. I tried one similar to the cereal killer or hull wrecker at my LHBS (they don't sell the mills) and saw how much better it worked. I know northern brewer sells mills but they are about $30 more than the cereal killer and look exactly the same.

If anyone would be willing to purchase this giftcard from me, I plan to use those funds on a cereal killer. Or if anyone wants to sell me a used cereal killer or equivalent that works too!

The Hullwrecker has a rubber-coated E-Z-grip grinding handle and comes with a heavy metal :rock: base plate that custom fits a 6 gallon brew bucket. For me, that made the purchase worth the extra few dollars.

Back