Beer Celebrating Birth. Help with Name

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zgja2

Reaction score
Greetings friends! My closest friend and his lovely fiance will be having a baby any day now. Of course to celebrate we brewed a beer. A big ol barley wine in fact. Problem is I need a name for this beer as I am abut to put labels on it and I am drawing a blank. Suggestions please! Her name will be Opal. Thanks!

:mug:

name the kid Nick.

Nick's a real name. Nick's your buddy. Nick's the kind of guy you can trust, the kind of guy you can drink a beer with, the kind of guy who doesn't mind if you puke in his car

Nick!

oh... name the beer, not the kid?

yeah, no idea

I just did one with a friend who's wife is due in June. We ended up calling it "She who has yet to be named" as they have not yet settled on a name.

I know it's not right but I keep thinking about a thread where this guy said he made a stout and called it Meconium. Probably not what you're looking for this early in the day but I'm blank because of it.

Back