Beer of the month

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone part of a beer of the month club? Seems like a cool idea to try some new stuff that's not local. Wondering if anyone can suggest a good place to go thru! Thanks :)

I got one from my sister a few years ago. I wasn't impressed. I got a lot of the same beers recycled every few months, and most of the beers were stuff I could pick up easily. They also tended to send different beers from the same brewer. I'm guessing they got a deal. Also, I got a ton of porters for some reason,and I don't really like porters.

What I found funny was that the delivery guy would just leave a 12-pack on the front porch. It had a huge neon label that said 'Adult signature required. Signer must be over 21 years old'. I never signed for anything. If an underaged kid is looking to get beer, one of these clubs would be a good way to do it.

Back