Best News Headlines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, they will do it without notifying. I'm guessing they may for repeat offenses

So I've been told... by a friend
Notifying posters about deletions is an option for the moderators, so it's up to the moderator to decide whether to notify or not, depending on the particular circumstances. And with that, please no more discussion about moderation here, as it is off topic. The place to ask questions about that is either a private conversation (aka PM) or post in this forum: "Homebrewtalk Announcements & Feedback".

doug293cz
HBT Moderator

I can think of a few legitimate research projects involving strip clubs, but they all involve sociology/psychology. I can't think of anything for an EE. Sorry EE's.

You don't think the lighting in such an establishment is suitable for study by an EE?

Imagination, baby--get some! :) :) :)

PS: I'm a sociologist.

I can only assume he just used every bit of his luck up in one fell swoop. He could have won the lottery the morning of the accident, but then would have been decapitated moments later.......

the BEST news headline of all!

world series champs.JPG

Back