Best place to get some kegs and CO2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewpilot

Reaction score
Looking into getting 2 kegs and a CO2 system. How long does it take to force carbonate generally? How long will a typical 10# CO2 cylinfer last you? Where is a great place to get these setups?? Ebay??

Brewpilot

I picked up a 20# tank, dual guage reg, and 3 secondaries for up to four different pressures. I found a carbonic beverage distributor locally that sold corny kegs for 16 bucks each. I got great deals on everything but you have to be patient to do it.

Cool, thanks... I have been doing all grain since my first brew... just in need of some kegging equipment to aid in the volumes that I am starting to brew. Thanks!

Brewpilot

Bobby_M said:
I picked up a 20# tank, dual guage reg, and 3 secondaries for up to four different pressures. I found a carbonic beverage distributor locally that sold corny kegs for 16 bucks each. I got great deals on everything but you have to be patient to do it.

Where is the distributor you mention? Think they would ship? That is a great price on Corny kegs.

Latest posts

Back