best spot to order kits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doug1395

Reaction score
Im all new to brewing beer all though ive been making wine fore many years can anybody tell me where on the web i can get the best price on a beer kits

Austin Homebrew and Brewmaster's Warehouse also have flat shipping rates and great tasting kits. The owners of both companies are active members on this board.

Welcome to HBT!

I would recommend Austin Homebrew or Brewmasterswarehouse as well.

Austin Homebrew has many many many comerical beer clones if you want to clone something you are familiar with.

Brewmasterswarehouse has many recipes from users on here if you want to go that route.

The nice thing about Northern Brewer and their kits is that they have reviews. Personally, I like to read what other people say about the beer.

Would you settle for a fair price and excellent quality recipes?

Just sayin'

Forrest

P.S. We have had reviews on our site for over 5 years.

I like the way Austin Home Brew displays their kits, and there are a ton of good kits, is there any where on the site that gives a little description of each beer???

Austin Homebrew and Northern Brewer are great. Brewmasters Warehouse seems to be awesome, but they don't ship to GA, so haven't had a chance to try them.

Back