Brewing in Central Florida

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KowboyTrav

Reaction score
I actually joined the forum about a year ago, but I'm just now getting around to posting. I originally found this place while looking for tips on building a kegerator. While researching that project, I kept reading about everybody's homebrew and it got me interested. Anyway, a couple months ago I bought a starter kit, and now I'm hooked.

I've got three batches under my belt so far, and I have to thank everyone on this forum for all of the great advice and everything else they've posted here.

Hey Bro,
Welcome to the forum! I lived down in Oviedo, Florida for about 6 years. I sure do miss the weather. Please enjoy some of that sweet Florida sunshine for me!

BlackForest: you can have the weather! I've lived in this area all my life, and I've had about as much of it as I can take. I'm loving this cold snap we have right now, partially because I was able to actually ferment my latest batch at a temp lower than 78°! I really need to build a ferm chamber...

Back