BYO- Brooklyn Beer clones

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elproducto

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Due to a screwup in my subscription renewal (my part), I missed the December issue with Brooklyn Brewery. Before deciding to pay for a back issue, can anyone tell me which 4 recipes are in the issue?

Cheers

I can check when I get home, but for sure Monster Ale, their barleywine, is in their. That's worth the price of admission for me.

I prefer to think of myself as Ceetar from Optimistic Mets Fan, but yes, that'd be me.

Oh nice. I did not realize you had your own blog. I'll have to check it out. I post on metsblog every so often and used to do some writing for MMO.

I was happy to see they included Brooklyn Lager in this issue. I made two efforts at cloning it the last two years, and I came pretty damn close.

I prefer to think of myself as Ceetar from Optimistic Mets Fan, but yes, that'd be me.

I pray to the patron saint of lost causes when it comes to the Mets. Every year I delude my self into thinking maybe it'll be different this year.
But, I digress, I had some Brooklyn Lagers on tap in the city and the were really tasty.

Latest posts

Back