Cheers From SLO Town in CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surfbrewer

Reaction score
Well, I have been brewing off and on over the last decade and finally got somewhat serious a few years ago. I make all-grain beers on a ten gallon gravity system that was a diy project and most of my brews get kegged with an occasional bottling (usually around the holidays).

I love all styles of beer and have attempted to make many of them, including a belgian dubbel recently (not bad but I need to go back and make some adjustments). I also create most of my ownn recipes although I will occasionally try to clone something.

I stumbled across this site a couple of weeks ago and have been truly enjoying it along with discovering the rest of you beer geeks out there. I look forward to learning, experimenting, and fermenting with you all.

Cheers,
Surfbrewer

Welcome to the party it seems there is ALWAYS someone learking around here lots of stuff to see and what a good time we have. I like to see the CA brewers put up some posts
Cheers
JJ

Back