CSD - Cat Suppression Device

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squirrels

Reaction score
If you have cats and a keezer, here is a potential solution! This is just a mock up before I spend time to make it less ugly.

1404182838388.jpg

I like it. Think its a great idea. Necessity breeds invention!

I'm with Day Tripper. They never come back to scavenge my beer afterward... wish it worked with neighbors too hah

What's the big deal? One beer and they're pretty much done.

My cat managed to dump an entire 5-gallon keg on the floor while I was at work. Then the little bastard tried to drink some of it, discovered that it was quite the lightweight, and threw up all over the place. Party foul mother f***er.

I'm with day_trippr on this one. :rockin:

I just go with small tap handles that my cats won't rub their faces against. Works well for me.

My cat managed to dump an entire 5-gallon keg on the floor while I was at work. Then the little bastard tried to drink some of it, discovered that it was quite the lightweight, and threw up all over the place. Party foul mother f***er.

I have yet to get either of our cats to drink beer. I'm surprised he drank some of it. I'm sorry for your loss but I hope that he's learned his lesson!

Looks like a good way to keep the kids out of it too. Use metal instead of wood and run a small pad lock through it.

My Siamese would drink beer from when he was a kitten to about 2 years old. The jerk would walk by and tip over your bottle or glass to get it.

I appreciate the idea of a built in tap lock for that day when I make the switch to kegging.

LMAO!!! It certainly was a party foul, of the most heinous kind!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

That looks like a good idea. I'm glad I stopped in here. I needed a good laugh.

Back