Dead squirrels are fun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildwest450

Reaction score
I really never wanted a kid, until I saw this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the only thing dead squirrels were good for was to have a bottle of overly expensive beer shoved up their butts.

That's what I was expecting to see.

I think it's funny how he zooms in on his wife chest around 45 seconds in! haha

It's like he was going to go for it, then suddenly decided that he would get in trouble when his friends and family saw it and changed his mind.

That kid is so smart to kill a squirrel and then blame the dog.

you shove overly expensive beer up squirrels butts??

I don't but someone does...

main1brew.jpg

It's the World's Strongest, Most Expensive Beer -- Inside a Squirrel

Gee, I wonder how come we've never had 51 threads about it. ;)

I think the little girls reaction was very sweet, innocent, and pure. I commend the parents for not taking that away from her. Death isn't inherently scary or disgusting or bad. But we learn to view it that way. And she got a chance to cuddle a wild squirrel. Not likely to happen ever again. Her parents calm demeanor gave her that, too. Pretty cool, imo.

Do I see the next big Christmas toy for 2011? Yes. Yes I do.

I was mowing for my friends dad on monday and found a vintage dead squirrel that their chihuahua killed. I only noticed it after the tail shot out of the mower. If I knew they were going to be so popular I should have kept it

i think the little girls reaction was very sweet, innocent, and pure. I commend the parents for not taking that away from her. Death isn't inherently scary or disgusting or bad. But we learn to view it that way. And she got a chance to cuddle a wild squirrel. Not likely to happen ever again. Her parents calm demeanor gave her that, too. Pretty cool, imo.

Do i see the next big christmas toy for 2011? Yes. Yes i do.

+1

Back