Deal or no deal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iordz

Reaction score
Hey, guys!
What do you think of this listing? http://phoenix.craigslist.org/for/412738678.html
I spoke to the person and am interested in making a deal with him. I'm planning on putting a kegerator together and stumbled upon the listing. I was really looking for a deal on a CO2 tank, but think this is even better. So, is it worth it?

I spoke to the guy and he said that he hasn't use the system for a while. He said the CO2 tank still some gas in it, but he couldn't find the date on it, which is a little strange.

Go for it but tell him if the keg's a scrapper and the cylinder's out of date, no deal.
I'd say the carboy and the regulator are probably worth the price on their own though.

I think I will do that. However I already have a regulator, but I use it for a mini kegging setup.

Well, what do you do if the CO2 tank is past it's inspection date? You take it to the welding shop to have it retested, right? But would it be worth it if I had to do that?

Back