Dilemma

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DisturbdChemist

I'm drunk 60% of the time, all the time!
Reaction score
Most of ya'll know what Zwanze day is. For those who dont its a special day that I always want to go too. Its the day Cantillon will release a special lambic that is only about 25-30 bars around the world.

The dilemma is Jester King is having its first one and they are only getting one keg. They cant sell it because of the laws down here. So, they put a lotto of 150 people that get a 4oz sample of it. Out of luck I got selected but sadly i spent all my money on the release of atrial rubicide few days ago. :(. I'm debating on if the 400 round trip drive will be worth the 4oz sample? Sadly i'm leaning towards no. Damn Jester King for having these 2 too close. wish i was rich [/rant]

NEXT YEAR :tank: (hopefully)

That really sucks, man. In the interest of practicality I would probably lean toward not going either. I don't know if you have to worry about this, but I'm pretty sure I'd get castrated if I told my wife I was going to drive 400 miles round trip for four ounces of beer.

Back