Do you have a mustache?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a stache?

• No

• Yes - I'm a cop

• Yes - I'm gay

• Yes - I'm a child molester

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mutine Bullfrog said:
Yes I have a handle bar 'stash, but I'm not a Cop. Gay or child molester.

Silly poll
2.gif
That smiley icon is badass never seen it before! :rockin:

Can I change my vote? I shaved my bushy beard off last night. I look like a damn 12 year old now and it feels a hell of a lot colder outside!

I did get a good before and after picture. Also a nice "during" picture where I left the mutton chops. I looked like Wolverine from the X-Men, so I took 3 butter knives between my fingers and got a picture :D

Maybe I'll post 'em when I get home.

Mutine Bullfrog said:
Yes I have a handle bar 'stash, but I'm not a Cop. Gay or child molester.

Silly poll
2.gif

Another vote for the handlebar. I'm going for a world record with this one.

I've had HB mustaches before, and I really enjoyed them.

On a side note, there was a "Strong Beer Festival, locally, and my 'stache got quite a few stares, by cute-looking female attendees. This one's staying right where it is, besides, my GF likes it.

steve

I've never had just a mustache. From time to time I've had one form of a beard or another such as full, goatee, etc. Most recently was about a year ago and with all my white hair it actually made me look 10 years older. With a clean face I look 10 years younger than my real age. I really like a nicely trimmed beard in the winter but it's too warm in the summer.

seefresh said:
Had a mustache once.. halloween 2004 or 3.

n59700013_30000073_6252.jpg

And a banjo too! How cool is that?! :rockin:

I've had a stash ever since I could grow it. I've never shaved it off. I'm afraid of what I'd look like without it. :eek:

I had one in the military back in 86

When I came home from leave my mom when she first saw me she goes....

"What's with the Cookie Duster?"

Even before saying hello...

had the goatee thing since 92 after ex trimmed off the three years' worth of tour beard........(kinda been inspired to keep it that way after she locked up the shop and let me know how much _she_ liked it ;) )

always keep the facial hair, as without it - I feel like potential prey for the gay cop child-molester types ... ;)

Back