• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey ebrewsupply Coomplete 30a PID Electric system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

movet22

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am placing for sale my ebrewsupply.com 30a electric brewing system and kettles. The system is a complete 30a, 2 PID control panel, that connects to 2 separate 5500w heating elements and 2 pumps (I have the locking plugs for the pumps, but do not have pumps themselves). The set up comes with 2 stainless steel kettles- one 15 Gal and one 8 Gal- they are pre fit with the weldless element kits, temp probes and ball valves. (The 8 gallon HLT has a weldless sight glass as well). The system is in excellent condition and runs absolutely beautifully.

I am asking for $1500 OBO for everything, or 1200 for just the panel, probes, elements, ect. If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected]

I am located in Southern NJ, and would prefer a pick up- but I can arrange shipping if needed

p3VpBj

oLsr32

p3G2Dg

Price for the everything except the kettles (been getting a lot of inquiries for this) is $1350.

Email or pm me.

In an effort to speed this process up, I am lowering my asking price for the lot to 1500 usd.

1200 usd for just the panel.

Back