Foam mustaches

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thataintchicken

Reaction score
Chicken's CDA is a crowd pleaser.

DSCF03231.jpg

Dude has an body ever poured beer on a chic you know and licked it off? I mean Im sure someone has but comeone here/ i Imaine warm beer world work best you want the fixxy bubble bot he cold shiver. But pilsner or stout? something stout with a thk head (yeah( everytime i use one yeah you know wht I mean but that ber head would stay on awhile you think? be all frotyh down there and hmmmm. we tried cholate once and meh not so mush realy. and of course cherry flavor stuff cause she likes cerry. and strawbery thats goos too. dan woman is go I just saying when she comes home tomorw

Dude has an body ever poured beer on a chic you know and licked it off? I mean Im sure someone has but comeone here/ i Imaine warm beer world work best you want the fixxy bubble bot he cold shiver. But pilsner or stout? something stout with a thk head (yeah( everytime i use one yeah you know wht I mean but that ber head would stay on awhile you think? be all frotyh down there and hmmmm. we tried cholate once and meh not so mush realy. and of course cherry flavor stuff cause she likes cerry. and strawbery thats goos too. dan woman is go I just saying when she comes home tomorw

Alright, buddy... hand over your car keys, right now.

dude has an body ever poured beer on a chic you know and licked it off? I mean im sure someone has but comeone here/ i imaine warm beer world work best you want the fixxy bubble bot he cold shiver. But pilsner or stout? Something stout with a thk head (yeah( everytime i use one yeah you know wht i mean but that ber head would stay on awhile you think? Be all frotyh down there and hmmmm. We tried cholate once and meh not so mush realy. And of course cherry flavor stuff cause she likes cerry. And strawbery thats goos too. Dan woman is go i just saying when she comes home tomorw

what???

wow... any bs translators? i thought this was an english forum, but maybe there are exceptions

I'll translate as best I can. Realize that this is a stream of consciousness, Zul's internal dialogue, so just roll with it....

zul' said:
Dude, has anybody ever poured a beer on a chick and licked it off? I mean, I'm sure someone has but.... Come on, here.... I imagine warm beer would work best, you want the fizzzy bubbles and not the cold shiver. So, which would wok best; pilsner or stout? Something like a stout with a thick head. Yeah... everytime... I'd use a stout, you know what I mean, but that beer head would stay on a while, don't you think? It would be all frothy down there and .... mmmmmm.... We tried choclolate one time and, meh.... not so much, really. And of cource cherry flavored stuff because she likes cherry. And strawberry... that's good, too. Damn! My woman is gone right now, but I'm just saying, when she gets home tomorrow...

edit: I am not sure if he is horny, hungry, or thirsty. Possibly all three.

I'm getting Code Monkeys flashbacks! :ban:

you should go read his thread called "manman man". i tried to read passages to my wife one night and was laughing so hard she couldnt understand me. i ended up swallowing a bunch of air and almost puked from laughing.

hell, just go read everything he has ever written. it's worth it.

you should go read his thread called "manman man". i tried to read passages to my wife one night and was laughing so hard she couldnt understand me. i ended up swallowing a bunch of air and almost puked from laughing.

hell, just go read everything he has ever written. it's worth it.

:off:

You know who zul'jin reminds me of? You're an old-timer, you'll remember this name.

JackTheKnife. The poet who made shivs out of old bedframes.

Back