Founders brewing Grand Rapids Mi

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I regularly see stuff on ebay listed at outrageous prices. Heck, a bottle of Peche Mortel was on the other week for 50 bucks....available at my local bottle shop for $5.

Dirty Bastard is a regular Brew in my house, I love it and it is great to drink while smoking a cigar.

My new favorite is Dirty Oatmeal. The Oatmeal stout floating ontop of Dirty bastard.

My all time favorite is hard to pin down, but the Frangelic stout (hazelnut) is great.

I'm a member, so $7 growler fills and $2 off a glass on wednesdays... SNAP, it's WEDNESDAY! :)

I regularly buy the Centennial IPA and Dirty Bastard.

I will say, though, my favorite of theirs is the Red Rye.

How about Reubaeus or Blushing monk :) those two belgian styles are evil good. And then there's devil dancer ;)

The wife loves em :)

How is this brewery? I will be in GR this weekend and have the green light from the SWMBO to spend Sat "doing as you please and visiting breweries" while she goes shopping with her sister.

How is this brewery? I will be in GR this weekend and have the green light from the SWMBO to spend Sat "doing as you please and visiting breweries" while she goes shopping with her sister.

Very good and well worth going to.
Also, check out HopCat while you're out there!

Anyone know a good bottle shop in GR? Im looking for stuff I cant find in IL like Stone or Russian Rivers or Bells 2 harted.

Back