Grainfather Stands & Mods Image Repository

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OleGoatBrewing

Reaction score
Hi all! Admin’s - please delete if not allowed.

Recently, I’ve noticed several people on different sites (myself included) asking about examples of Grainfather stands and mods. I know Facebook has about 3-4 GF groups with discussion then several of the forums have these kinds of threads going at any time. I thought it might be a good idea to have a “central space” for brewers to post photos of their Grainfather ingenuity. I’ve created the Grainfather Stands & Mods Flickr album here (https://www.flickr.com/photos/grainfatherstandsmods/). The goal is this is to “not” drive people away from their preferred forums or FB groups, but to have a central repository of images which can be linked back for use in any/all of these sites.

If you’re not familiar with Flickr it’s a public photo album, anybody can view photos and those with a Yahoo account can upload. If you don’t have a Yahoo account and want a photo uploaded - just tag me or IM me and I’ll be happy to upload it for you!

So if you have a stand or a mod you want to show it off please add it to the album. I think this could turn into a great resource for other Grainfather brewers on all these different sites. Lastly, I’ll keep an eye on it and do my best to make sure the album doesn’t get spammed with stuff we wouldn’t want. Thanks!

Back