Greetings from Belgium!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loke

Reaction score
I have been brewing for a while now (10L/BiAB) and recently bought a Brewzilla gen4 to go a bit further in this wonderful passion!
Thanks for having me on the forum :)

Welcome! The Belgian beer you just have access to just makes me thirsty. Bucket list experience for me would be a Beer & Bicycle tour there. Happy Brewing!

Welcome! The Belgian beer you just have access to just makes me thirsty. Bucket list experience for me would be a Beer & Bicycle tour there. Happy Brewing!

Thank you!
I can say the same for all the nice IPA/NEIPA that you have in the US and that I love. But let's be honest, we do have a lot of beers!
As they say, you always want what is out of reach I guess :)

Welcome! Miss my time in Europe :( only made it to Belgium once, but I brought back plenty of "fuzzy" memories

Let me clarify. In one of the places we stopped - I think it was Sint-Amands - I got three pints for 6 euro in a bar that had 160 different beers available. So while I might be able to compete on quality I'm not going to beat the price by enough to make it worth missing out on the ambience.

You are always welcome to visit belgium, prices have gone up a bit but are still ok i think.

Latest posts

Back