Halo 3?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm up to play whenever if I'm not at work. i'm iNebulize on Xboxlive. Need a few more of us and we can get some good matches. Especially after a couple Brews.

DrKubed on live. If anyone want's to co-op the campaign some time I'm up for it because I go crazy playing that thing myself.

Kubed said:
DrKubed on live. If anyone want's to co-op the campaign some time I'm up for it because I go crazy playing that thing myself.

Dang, I've been wondering who is the Kubed guy in my friends request list. I'll add ya.

tuckferroris on xbox live

I'm a 35. I prefer custom games, double team and cold brew. buy me dinner first before you talk dirty to me.

Haven't actually gotten on there with halo yet but: Dirt Monkey08 is my name on live. Usually i'm on there for gears of war, rainbow six vegas or the ultimate in xbox drinking games....Guitar Hero

Petey said:
Haven't actually gotten on there with halo yet but: Dirt Monkey08 is my name on live. Usually i'm on there for gears of war, rainbow six vegas or the ultimate in xbox drinking games....Guitar Hero

Have you made it into a drinking game? or do you just drink while you play it?

Latest posts

Back