Happy Birthday Revvy!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday, Revvy, and many more to you! I'll hoist a pint or two tonight in your honor.

Cheers!
:mug:

Happy Birthday Revvy! Damn, you're almost as old as I am!

22805d1164934278-happy-birthday-aightmtx-beer-gel-candles.jpg

Thanks gang!!! Thanks especially Warped!

I've been a little down today, imho, the two worst days to wake up alone is Christmas Morning and your birthday...and I've done that both more times than I haven't.

(Although I am kinda hoping the woman I started dating last week decides to wrap herself up in a ribbon, tonight.);)

Thanks again.

:mug:

Crossin' my fingers for ya!! Happy birthday, Revvy! Party from now till Labor Day!
:tank::tank::tank:

Well...it ain't happenning...she has to work tonight...So I guess I spend my birthday watching convention coverage on cnn and drinking beer...Maybe I'll treat myself to this six pack of Oaked Arrogant Bastard that I know is sitting in the coldroom of one of my beerstores...

*sigh*

Watching the Dem Convention on your B-day come one? OK OK I'd probably do the same but.. Happy birthday man!!! Hopefully you can sped some quality time with your girl this weekend ;)

Happy Birthday Revvy. Watching the convention? On your Bday, *zzzz*. At least drink 5-6 pints then go to AHS or Northernbrewer, ect, and treat yourself to some birthday presents! The key is to drink the 5-6 first so you allow yourself to really treat yourself. Not to mention it'll be like your birthday again when all the stuff you forgot you ordered just shows up at your door!

Happy Birthday man! And I'm glad somebody had the wherewithal to start a b-day thread for the guy we all count on to start b-day threads. Hopefully that ribbon + hot chick thing is still on the table for a belated gift. :rockin:

Well...it ain't happenning...she has to work tonight...So I guess I spend my birthday watching convention coverage on cnn and drinking beer...Maybe I'll treat myself to this six pack of Oaked Arrogant Bastard that I know is sitting in the coldroom of one of my beerstores...

Nah...don't stay home on your birthday! Call a buddy up, go out and have a few somewhere. Tell the bartender it's your birthday, that ought to be good for a free round or two. :mug:

Tomorrow night, get that girl over to your house, fill her with social lubricant (apfelwein) and say whatever is required to achieve the desired results! ;)

Well, after an hour at the DMV (wtf kinda birthday present is it that you have to pay a gob of money on your birthday for the privilege of driving on crappy roads or construction detours for another year?) and a car accident in a freeway construction zone that had us crawling even more slowly..I said screw it and came home...

I have one Cottage Inn Peperoni and green olive pizza...

3 founders Centennial IPA's
a 6 pack of Oaked Arrogant Bastard
3 different Belgian Strong Ales
Assorted chilled homebrews
A box of brownie mix for dessert..

I may be alone and pathetic on my birthday, but at least I'm well stocked. :D

Well, after an hour at the DMV (wtf kinda birthday present is it that you have to pay a gob of money on your birthday for the privilege of driving on crappy roads or construction detours for another year?) and a car accident in a freeway construction zone that had us crawling even more slowly..I said screw it and came home...

I have one Cottage Inn Peperoni and green olive pizza...

3 founders Centennial IPA's
a 6 pack of Oaked Arrogant Bastard
3 different Belgian Strong Ales
Assorted chilled homebrews
A box of brownie mix for dessert..

I may be alone and pathetic on my birthday, but at least I'm well stocked. :D

Well, if you weren't 500 miles away, I'd share that pizza and excellent beer selection with you!

Happy birthday! In about 45 minutes, I'll have one with you in spirit. I'll open a Stone Ruination, just for you, ok?

Back